Winter all wrapped up
Get your vehicle ready for Winter with a Saab Winter Check & Top Up for only £29.99*
Winter's a tough time for any vehicle, even one designed to survive harsher seasonal conditions than ours. Your Saab has to endure the effects of freezing temperatures, cold and damp starts as well as salt, grit and slush from the road. It's a chilly ordeal for car and driver alike.
A Saab Winter Check & Top Up* will ensure your vehicle is ready for nature's onslaught. It includes a 25-point visual safety inspection of your Saab in addition to checking and topping up vital fluids and tyre pressures - all designed to reduce the chances of breakdown or incident during the winter months.
Terms and conditions
* the Safety Check is a 25 point visual inspection. Any recommendations made are not legally binding and the vehicle driver remains responsible for the roadworthiness of his/her vehicle and for any related offence. If you choose not to have any remedial work done, we may recommend that certain essential work be carried out on the grounds of safety before you drive your vehicle. Top up quantity is limited to a maximum of ½ litre. Checks are subject to availability. Offer ends 31st December 2015.
It's all about timing
The good news!
for just £349 (TiD) or £399 (TTiD) including tensioners, idlers and a new water pump!
Saab Parts UK recommends changing your cambelt every five years
Cambelt failure is no joke and unfortunately, if this happens to you, major expensive
engine damage is the inevitable result. As one of the hardest working parts in any vehicle,
the cambelt drives and controls several important parts of the engine, keeping everything
working together with perfect timing. Changing it prevents snapping, cracks or tears and
so significantly reduces the risk of costly damage.
A Fixed Price Repair means you can now insist on warranted Saab Genuine Parts for a fixed price
including fitting. So you know exactly what the job is going to cost. And that it will be
carried out by a Saab experienced technician. Giving you the peace of mind that your
vehicle is in the best hands – as well as in the best condition.
Check your Diesel Particulate Filter too
DPF and fuel system clean for only £69
extra whenever your Saab is serviced!
If you own a diesel Saab, it will have been fitted with a Diesel Particulate Filter
(DPF). This needs regular cleaning to ensure that it doesn’t become blocked and
inoperative. If most of your journeys are in stop and go traffic or short drives,
soot loading builds up and the DPF warning light will illuminate. But you can
avoid this ever happening by having a DPF and fuel system clean for only £69
extra whenever your Saab is serviced.
Check your service records
Spending a few moments now checking when your cambelt was last changed or if you
have had a DPF and fuel system clean could save you spending a fortune later. And, if
you’re not sure of the timings, call us on 01254 695063 or email
firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Duxback is a revolutionary glass treatment that keeps glass as it should be - see through.
Rain sleet and snow simply beads, sheds and rolls off, ice does not stick. Duxback even repels dirt, making your windscreen, side glass or rear glass cleaner and clearer for far longer and if it does need cleaning a whole lot easier to clean.
Please ring 01254 695063 to make an appointment or email email@example.com
- Improves safety when driving in pouring rain especially at night
- At over 40mph, rain water will be blown straight off the glass, no need for wipers!
- In wintertime ice will either not stick to the glass or will be much easier to remove.
- Visibility is improved by 35% when driving in pouring rain.
- Ability to identify a small object when driving in foul conditions is improved by 25%.
A 25% improvement in reaction time is 58 feet at 40 MPH.
Enough to save a life!
- Only £29.99
9-3 Convertible Roof Restoration
- Shampoo to remove any lime or dirt from the hood.
- Re-proof to make it water and stain repellent and protect against fading
Tyres: the link between you and the road...
Tyres should be checked regularly for tread depth, correct pressure, cuts, scrapes and bulges, which can all lead to a tyre failing and potentially causing a blow-out.
At Bay Horse Autos we are happy to carry out a free tyre safety check and advise on the condition of your tyres. Our technicians may diagnose problems at an early stage, such as tracking causing premature tyre wear, which could save you from having to replace your tyres before you have to.
All makes of tyres supplied - please ask for a quotation.